Netflix banning HE tunnels

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Jun 8 20:26:29 UTC 2016

Yes we do.

The is a document dump with the contract information between Netflix and the content providers. A link was sent in this email chain, or you can do a search for it. Neither side has been shy about what they are doing. They publically have stated they are blocking VPN access to NetFlix.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039