Netflix banning HE tunnels

Spencer Ryan sryan at arbor.net
Wed Jun 8 15:37:59 UTC 2016

It identifys where you told it you are. It doesn't tell Netflix that your
v4 endpoint is in New Zeland and you are watching a bunch of content you
are not supposed to have access to.

Is this really that hard to understand?

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com