Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jun 8 15:23:35 UTC 2016

Mark,

That would be bad.

At least in my case.

My addresses (192.159.10.0/24, 192.124.40.0/23, 2620:0:930::/48) are not from a known residential ISP or mobile ISP.

However, they are within my household and nowhere else. There’s no valid reason for Netflix to block them. They are not a server or proxy host.
They are not being used to subvert geo-fencing. They’re just my home addresses that I have had for many years and use in order to have
stable addressing across provider changes.

Owen