Netflix banning HE tunnels

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:01:13 UTC 2016

I am also in the same boat with a whole subnet affected even without a
tunnel, tried multiple netflix support channels starting in early march and
the ranges is still blocked 3 months later.

I was a big fan of the service and somewhat of an addict up till this but
I've really been shocked how this has been (mis)handled

chris