Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Cryptographrix cryptographrix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:46:44 UTC 2016

Very true - I was being a bit extremist out of frustration, but I think
you're spot on - he.net tunnels and even 6to4 are toys to provide IPv6
support, not actually IPv6 support.

And I'm quite frustrated because there's so little actual v6 support, and I
*do* actually need it on a daily basis for work.

Because there's no actual ISP IPv6 support anywhere else (in parts of the
US that *have* multiple ISPs), you can't even make the case to your ISP
that it's a legitimate requirement for you because they know you're not
really going to get v6 elsewhere.