Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Spencer Ryan sryan at arbor.net
Mon Jun 6 15:11:55 UTC 2016

> They deserve all the bad publicity that comes with such a
anti-customer decision and the blame for their implementation choices
cannot be passed back to the content providers.

Content Providers: Block VPN and tunnel services.
Netflix: That really isn't the best way of doing this
Content Providers: I don't care, do it or we pull our content.

Someone here from BBC effectively said the exact same thing. Netflix has no
where near enough original content to have their providers all pull out.

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com