Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Spencer Ryan sryan at arbor.net
Mon Jun 6 15:03:16 UTC 2016

As an addendum to this and what someone said earlier about the tunnels not
being anonymous: From Netflix's perspective they are. Yes HE knows who
controls which tunnel, but if Netflix went to HE and said "Tell me what
user has xxxxx/48" HE would say "No". Thus, making them an effective
anonymous VPN service from Netflix's perspective.

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com