Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Cryptographrix cryptographrix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:49:36 UTC 2016

Depends - how many US users have native IPv6 through their ISPs?

If I remember correctly (I can't find the source at the moment), HE.net
represents something like 70% of IPv6 traffic in the US.

And yeah, not doing that - actually in the middle of an IPv6 project at
work at the moment that's a bit important to me.