Netflix VPN detection - actual engineer needed

Cryptographrix cryptographrix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:41:57 UTC 2016

Apple TVs get their location indoors using the same method they use for
other iOS devices when indoors - wifi ssid/Mac scanning.

Non-iOS devices are often capable of this as well.

(As someone that spends >67% of his time underground and whose Apple TV
requests my location from my underground bedroom and is very accurate)