craigslist.com admin

Darin Steffl darin.steffl at mnwifi.com
Thu Jun 2 20:45:33 UTC 2016

Have been getting reports of the same thing. Went to the craigslist help
forums where some people there decided to call us a fake ISP because we
don't hand out publics to every customer. They were VERY rude and hopefully
none of them were employees. They said our customers can't use craigslist
if we don't hand publics to everyone. It didn't matter to them that we
don't have enough IP's for every customer.

I sent an email to some admin account someone recommended but haven't heard
anything back yet.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi