Cloudflare, dirty networks and politricks

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Thu Jul 28 17:26:26 UTC 2016

You obviously have a much shorter Internet memory than some of the engineers on here that have had a long history of killing off and blacklisting various spam and malware operations over the years.  I think the one thing that has changed is that the service providers are now large corporate entities that do not take going to war with each other as lightly as we did back in the day.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL