EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

Justin Paine justin at cloudflare.com
Thu Jul 28 13:07:51 UTC 2016

@Baldur

"They just lost all respect from here. Would someone from USA please report
these guys to the feds? What they are doing is outright criminal."

I'm happy to put you in touch with an FBI agent if you have questions
or concerns you'd like to discuss.

Justin Paine
Head of Trust & Safety
CloudFlare Inc.
PGP: BBAA 6BCE 3305 7FD6 6452 7115 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D