EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

Justin Paine justin at cloudflare.com
Wed Jul 27 17:41:48 UTC 2016

>From our side:

 abuse@ reports generates an auto reply indicating where our reporting
form is located.

Reports at our reporting form generate an auto reply confirming we
received the report. All reports filed via the form are reviewed by a
human and at a minimum passed on to
the responsible hosting provider so they are aware and they can follow their
policies to address with their customer.

Justin Paine
Head of Trust & Safety
CloudFlare Inc.
PGP: BBAA 6BCE 3305 7FD6 6452 7115 57B6 0114 DE0B 314D