EVERYTHING about Booters (and CloudFlare)

Steve Atkins steve at blighty.com
Wed Jul 27 16:32:40 UTC 2016

> On Jul 27, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Baldur Norddahl <baldur.norddahl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Den 27. jul. 2016 17.12 skrev "Steve Mikulasik" <Steve.Mikulasik at civeo.com>:
>>
>> Disclaimer: I have a ton of respect for Clouldflare and what they do on
> the internet.
>
> They just lost all respect from here. Would someone from USA please report
> these guys to the feds? What they are doing is outright criminal.

They can monitor (passively or actively) all access to the sites they host, even
the ones that use SSL, and they often use their close working relationship with
law enforcement to explain why they don't terminate bad actors on their network.

You can probably assume that "the feds" are intimately aware of what they're doing.

Cheers,
  Steve