Clueful BGP from TW-Telecom/L3

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Tue Jul 26 03:41:14 UTC 2016

Is there per chance anyone hanging on here who is clueful about BGP working with TW-Telecom and the recent integration with Level3????

I have a client that I consult with whose route is not getting sent from TW to L3 and the techs on the case are convinced we need to put different BGP communities in (both to TW link and other provider link) which of course we are putting in to satisfy them, but magically it is not working.  This SHOULD be an easy thing to figure out using the Looking Glass servers within both TW and Level3, but this concept is lost on techs we are dealing with.

Anyone internal there who can contact me off-list would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

swm at emanon.com