students questions

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Jul 25 16:45:53 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:11 PM, sam <starwars1070 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello if this is not appropriate for this list please excuse me and
> disregard this email.

Hi Sam,

Answering your zeroith question for the sake of others who might have
similar ones: I believe that your question is off topic for the NANOG
list.

https://www.nanog.org/list

Acceptable Use Policy

1. Discussion will focus on Internet operational and technical issues
as described in the charter of NANOG.

https://www.nanog.org/history/charter

1. The North American Network Operators' Group (NANOG) exists to
promote dialog between people concerning the creation, maintenance and
operation of Internet Protocol networks.

Conversation here ranges widely across topics that just barely connect
back (and that's a good thing), but "Who is a good vendor for [super
generic commodity service]?" is a miss even for the normal breadth.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us