Speedtest.net not accessible in Chrome due to deceptive ads

Robert Jacobs rjacobs at pslightwave.com
Wed Jul 20 14:42:51 UTC 2016

It is back for us in Houston via NTT and Level 3 ... no warnings when you got to site...

Robert Jacobs | Network Director/Architect

Direct:  832-615-7742
Main:   832-615-8000
Fax:    713-510-1650

5959 Corporate Dr. Suite 3300; Houston, TX 77036

A Certified Woman-Owned Business

24x7x365 Customer  Support: 832-615-8000 | support at pslightwave.com
This electronic message contains information from Phonoscope Lightwave which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or e-mail immediately.