akamai abnormal spike

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Jul 18 14:57:17 UTC 2016

Several of my WISP colleagues have noticed this behavior (CDN sending way more traffic than the customer's pipe can handle) from (I believe) multiple CDNs. Not sure if it is intention on behalf of the CDN or an error, but it has been on-going for several months if not years.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com