IX in Iran by TIC

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Tue Jul 12 21:09:32 UTC 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016, Scott Weeks wrote:

>> Might be worthwhile to also look at throwing your
> fabric/IX on XXXXX www.xxxxxx.com .
>
> https://www.nanog.org/list
>
> "5.Product marketing is prohibited"
>
> It appears from a web search that you are affiliated
> with the company you're speaking about.

Mentioning a product that you happen to work on/for while in context
hardly seems like it should rise to the level of prohibited marketing.
Then again, perhaps we should hire consultants to figure that out for us.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442