NAT firewall for IPv6?

Jason R jroberts at rrsdc.com
Tue Jul 5 19:59:03 UTC 2016

FYI

There is no way to reset the password on a PAN without doing a factory
reset if you do not know the password of any previous config release
version.

If you do a reset then you will have to reconfigure the fw rules, ip
addresses, routes, nat, inspection policy's, and other basic functions
depending on if it in layer3 mode or layer2 from scratch. Also are you sure
the exploit vector is from ipv6 and not from traffic that the PAN cannot
see such as TLS traffic?

Also are you sure IPv6 is working? You can test connectivity over IPv6 here
http://test-ipv6.com/