IPv6 deployment excuses

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Jul 2 11:12:22 UTC 2016

Actually they are not that great. Look at the DDoS mess that UPnP has created and problems for IoT (I call it Internet of trash, as most devices are poorly implemented without safety in mind) folks on all sides.

The fact that I go to a hotel and that AT&T mobility have limited internet reach is a technology problem that we all must work to fix.

Jared Mauch