Team Cymru BGP bogon status ???

Royce Williams royce at techsolvency.com
Sun Jan 31 17:20:26 UTC 2016

No direct knowledge, but from comments on another list, it may be intermittent.

Jason Fesler of test-ipv6.com reported on Jan 30 2016 at 2:08 PM PST
that his Team Cymru API connections for ISP ASN and Name checks broke,
and pushed a workaround to all test nodes.  He then reported at 7:30
PM PST that they were back up.

Royce