Netflix NOC? VPN Mismarked?

Scott Morizot tmorizot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:15:15 UTC 2016

On Jan 28, 2016 12:27, "Mikael Abrahamsson" <swmike at swm.pp.se> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jan 2016, Scott Morizot wrote:
>
>> Which brands are the ones that aren't supporting IPv6?
>

> I just checked a Samsung "smart TV", it's new enough to have 5GHz wifi, I
believe the model is 3 years old.

I must have just lucked out on the Sony and LG TVs I bought (2014 and
2015). IPv6 was not one of my purchasing criteria. It was just a pleasant
surprise.

I could have sworn the two Samsung TVs I set up for extended family last
year had IPv6 options, but they didn't have v6 running on their home
networks, so I didn't pay that much attention.

An odd coincidence, though, especially if most brands/models still don't
support v6.

Scott