Netflix NOC? VPN Mismarked?

Scott Morizot tmorizot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:12:15 UTC 2016

Well, I live in the US and this is a North American specific list (NANOG)
and IPv6 is the resolution of those issues for us. I'm not particularly
familiar with the state of networking in the rest of the world, so have no
idea how much of an issue it is for them.

And yes, TVs stick around for a long time, but Smart TV (the kind that does
its own streaming) is relatively new category. I haven't personally
encountered one that doesn't do IPv6. I'm sure there are some models that
don't, but I'm wondering if there's any actual data available on that
question.