Arista optics

J Crowe jcrowe215 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:30:50 UTC 2016

If you are going to be using Flexoptics copper SFPs, be aware that if you
are on the latest code revision 4.15.x that you may have to manually reseat
the flexoptics SFPs for them to work. I have run into this issue recently
in our lab. I can confirm that if you use 4.14.x that you will not have to
reseat them.

Thanks
Joe Crowe