AW: AW: Peering Exchange

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jan 27 14:22:48 UTC 2016

HE will if you know who to speak to...

Regards,

Dovid

-----Original Message-----
From: Jürgen Jaritsch <jj at anexia.at>
Sender: "NANOG" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org>Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:20:31
To: i3D net - Martijn Schmidt<martijnschmidt at i3d.net>; Andrey Yakovlev<andy.yakov at ya.ru>; Bernd Spiess<bernd.spiess at ip-it.com>; Colton Conor<colton.conor at gmail.com>; Hugo Slabbert<hugo at slabnet.com>
Cc: NANOG<nanog at nanog.org>
Subject: AW: AW: Peering Exchange

Hi Martjin,

> I think nearly every major IP transit provider has built out a BGP action community system to allow their customers to control prefix announcements in

That’s also what I thought but the truth is: there are MANY major transit providers who simply doesn't support any community ... one of the most famous is Hurricane Electric :(

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler