Google Contact

James Downs egon at egon.cc
Tue Jan 26 20:08:40 UTC 2016

> On Jan 26, 2016, at 09:40, Adam Loveless <adam.loveless at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Any Google engineers that can contact me off list? Seems our address space
> has been blacklisted by Google and we have to enter captchas for them now.

Is that the capture that happens in front of certain websites? I had that happen for two totally unrelated IP blocks. They eventually cleared within a day or two, but I think they’re having problems with the detection systems. The captcha also didn’t work right for the site I was trying to access (hackernews).