The IPv6 Travesty that is Cogent's refusal to peer Hurricane Electric - and how to solve it

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:03:17 UTC 2016

Was part of my first peering spat, probably 95/96‎ since then many more,
couple even big enough they made nanog/ industry news, end of day they are
all the same. If you need to reach every where have more then one provider,
it's good practice anyway, a single cust or even a bunch of cust are NOT
going to influence peer decisions, so build your network so any 2 sides not
playing not, will not impact you cust's, so at least they don't have reason
to complain to you.

-jim

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Matthew D. Hardeman <mhardeman at ipifony.com