Arista optics

Sean spedersen.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:04:26 UTC 2016

No support ticket needed:

localhost login: admin
localhost>ena
localhost#bash

Arista Networks EOS shell

[admin at localhost ~]$ touch /mnt/flash/enable3px
[admin at localhost ~]$ sudo reboot

As for the OP’s question, I’ve run Cisco OEM, Brocade OEM, and a number of different 3rd party SFP/SFP+s in the few Arista switches we operate with no issues. Arista OEM is likely the same 2-3 vendors that make or have made Cisco’s optics. It’s all been 10GBASE-SR, -LR, and 1000BASE-T, though. No 40GbE or 100GbE.