Best Source for ARIN Region /24

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Wed Jan 20 20:31:52 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 01:19:00PM -0600, Matthew D. Hardeman wrote:
> I'm looking to buy a /24 of space for a new multi-homed network in the ARIN
> region.  Can anyone out there speak to going rates for a /24 and best
> places to shop?

if anyone is interested, i have some legacy ARIN space that i'm selling off.

it is registered in the ARIN STLS marketplace, and the easiest way to
follow through would be by pre-qualifying:

https://www.arin.net/resources/transfers/preapproval.html

contact me to negotiate pricing.  this is a direct sale, i'm not an agent.

i can currently do blocks from /24 to /16.

--jim

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson