Comcast operator?

Nick Ellermann nellermann at broadaspect.com
Wed Jan 20 20:17:08 UTC 2016

Is there a Comcast network opts person that could reach me off list?
I have a routing question that makes zero sense to us, while trying to customer's issue at their office in Leesburg, VA where Comcast is their upstream network service. It's a simple question, looking for a simple response, but I know the rabbit hole I would go down if I asked Comcast technical support since none of them really know anything about networking and just read a script.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann at broadaspect.com<mailto:nellermann at broadaspect.com>
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443