[NANOG-announce] NANOG 66 Update

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at nanog.org
Thu Jan 14 19:20:07 UTC 2016

NANOGers,

We are beginning our final preparations in support of NANOG 66, February
8-9, 2016 in San Diego, CA. It is our hope the following highlights and
reminders will be of help to you.

The NANOG Program Committee has once again presented a great program.
The NANOG
66 Agenda <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/agenda> is posted, with
updates being provided as warranted.

Consider attending, the Conference Registration
<http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/register> will increase soon!  Also,
take a moment to join NANOG <http://nanog.org/membership> or renew your
existing Membership.

• Early Bird Registration starting October 26, 2015

(member $425, non-member $450, student $100)

• Standard Registration starting January 15, 2016

(member $500, non-member $525, student $100)

• Late Registration starting January 23, 2016

(member $575, non-member $600, student $100)

• On-Site Registration starting February 5, 2016

(member $650, non-member $675, student $100)

The conference hotel <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/hotel> (Sheraton
San Diego Hotel & Marina <http://www.sheratonsandiegohotel.com/>) has a few
rooms remaining, and the secondary room block hotel, (Hilton San Diego
<http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hilton-san-diego-airport-harbor-island-SANAHHF/index.html>)
is available. However, both room blocks are set to expire very soon.  Be
sure to get your reservation made ASAP.

We welcome those attendees <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/attendees> and
conference sponsors <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/sponsors> already
planning to join us for an exiting NANOG 66 program and the evening social
events.

Also, another reminder, the NANOG Communications
<https://www.nanog.org/elections/2015/CCcandidates> and Program
<https://www.nanog.org/elections/2015/PCcandidates> Committee Nominations
are open through noon Eastern February 8, 2016.  The engagement of NANOG
Committee members is very important, please do consider volunteering.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact
nanog-support at nanog.org  <nanog-support at nanog.org>or email directly.

Sincerely,

Betty

Betty J. Burke