Inferring the location points of traffic exchange between two networks

Ray Orsini ray at orsiniit.com
Wed Jan 13 17:46:27 UTC 2016

The fastest way to get this information first-hand would be to set up a
network in an emulator (GNS3, VIRL, PacketTracer, etc). There are hundreds
of guides online to do this. Then you could do the same show commands and
record the output.

Regards,
Ray Orsini – CEO
Orsini IT, LLC – Technology Consultants
VOICE DATA  BANDWIDTH  SECURITY  SUPPORT
P: 305.967.6756 x1009   E: ray at orsiniit.com   TF: 844.OIT.VOIP
7900 NW 155th Street, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
http://www.orsiniit.com | View My Calendar | View/Pay Your Invoices | View
Your Tickets