SMS gateways

Ray Orsini ray at orsiniit.com
Tue Jan 12 13:08:10 UTC 2016

We use those a lot with mobile hotspots. Where did you find them for $20? We
usually pay about 2x that much for used untis.

Regards,
Ray Orsini – CEO
Orsini IT, LLC – Technology Consultants
VOICE DATA  BANDWIDTH  SECURITY  SUPPORT
P: 305.967.6756 x1009   E: ray at orsiniit.com   TF: 844.OIT.VOIP
7900 NW 155th Street, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
http://www.orsiniit.com | View My Calendar | View/Pay Your Invoices | View
Your Tickets