Looking for Yahoo eMail contact

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Tue Jan 12 09:46:04 UTC 2016

Yes this one intrigued me as well, especially as one of the suggestions provided:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/review-practices-senders-sln3435.html

Which states:

If your messages are being blocked, look closely at any SMTP error codes our mail servers are returning and make sure you're addressing the problem:
[…]
Retry 4xx messages - This is a temporary error. (sic)
[…]

Regards,

Marc