Best Source for ARIN Region /24

Matthew D. Hardeman mhardeman at ipifony.com
Tue Jan 12 02:35:45 UTC 2016

I’m aware of the /24 block for facilitation concept, but my client’s use case can qualify as an end-user rather than as an ISP, thus their annual operating cost is smaller than even the X-SMALL ISP category, which they’d land in — if they opted for the smaller /36 initial IPv6 direct allocation, rather than the default /32 direct allocation.

That seems to balance toward buying an existing /24.