Binge On! - get your umbrellas out, stuff's hitting the fan.

Valdis Kletnieks Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Jan 8 03:43:20 UTC 2016

So we went round and round back in November regarding Binge On! and whether
it was net neutrality. So here's some closure to that...

The EFF did some testing and discovered that what T-Mobile is actually doing
doesn't match what they said it was...

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2016/01/eff-confirms-t-mobiles-bingeon-optimization-just-throttling-applies

Apparently, John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile, doesn't know who the EFF is,
or why they're giving him a hard time.

"Part B of my answer is, who the fuck are you, anyway, EFF?" Legere said. "Why
are you stirring up so much trouble, and who pays you?"

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/7/10733298/john-legere-binge-on-lie

/me makes popcorn....