SMS gateways

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Thu Jan 7 20:51:05 UTC 2016

There are multiple ways to skin this cat !.

No, not familiar with this product...

However..

1) You know that you can send sms messages via email to pretty much any cell phone.

2) Personal Preference, if I was doing so, I would do it with a small mikrotik router + usb cell modem, very inexpensive, especially when combined with a M2M plan.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net