Smokeping targets

Royce Williams royce at techsolvency.com
Thu Jan 7 18:30:29 UTC 2016

My Alaska-focused public SmokePing instance:

    http://akmon.techsolvency.com/smokeping/

... has links to other public SmokePings. Many of them have a general
"is the Internet healthy" target group.

I looked through those groups and selected a cross-section for my own group:

    http://akmon.techsolvency.com/smokeping/smokeping.cgi?target=Other

Some of them are subject to CDN or anycast; other are not.

If anyone has a public SmokePing instance, send me a link and I will add.

Royce