SMS gateways

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Wed Jan 6 22:37:20 UTC 2016

The specific phrase you’ll want to use with your VZ rep is a “machine to machine” plan.  It’s the same type of plans alarm companies purchase for cell-backups.  They have plans with data allowances as low as 1 MB/month for a few dollars, but you get destroyed if you go over the plan because the data rates are very high.  If you just use them for emergency OOB ssh over cell they’re great and economical.

David