Netflix stuffing data on pipe

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Jan 4 19:32:50 UTC 2016

The most obvious things would be to make feedback faster… Implement congestion controls further
up stream with reduced buffering throughout the network, selective technologies like WRED, etc.

As RS said, sure, but all come at a cost either in performance, equipment, support, or some
combination thereof.

Owen