Google APIs Rate Limit - Was: Re: google search threshold

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:13:48 UTC 2016

Hello,
  Something similar to this topic.
  The other day working with Google APIs (geolocation [1] ) I thought
that in order to promote a little bit IPv6, Google (and others) might do
something like:

  Google Maps Geocoding API Usage Limits

With IPv4:
2,500 free requests per day (from IPv4 clients)
10 requests per second (from IPv4 clients)

With IPv6
5,000 free requests per day (from ipv6 clients)
20 requests per second (from ipv6 clients)

Regards,

Alejandro,
[1]