Thank you, Comcast.

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Fri Feb 26 18:57:19 UTC 2016

On 2/26/16 10:22 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Said in a forum comprised largely of ISPs? Bold move.

I appreciate the work the technical people here do, but doesn't change
the fact that the people who call the shots aren't always on the same
page or have the same goals as do the technical people.

I don't work for ISPs anymore like I did in my early career, but my
experiences from back then burned quite a bit into my brain.

So, sorry if anyone feels slighted by what I said, but
honesty hurts. Dancing around the truth does no one any good.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org