Thank you, Comcast.

Anthony Junk anthonyrjunk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:25:35 UTC 2016

There is so much arrogance in these posts saying that these things should
be blocked because it's best or because it's negligible. The point of
having an open internet is that people are going to have use cases that you
haven't even thought of and should not be hindered. Even the reasons you
have identified--who are you to say that I can't run services for my own
use to my home? Why should I have to pay for two separate connections so
that I can have tv and internet because I require ports not being blocked
for it to function? I maintain a lab out of my home and it's on my dime to
maintain and for my personal use. Please tell me again about my need for a
business connection.

Sincerely,

Anthony R Junk
Network and Security Engineer