Thank you, Comcast.

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Fri Feb 26 15:55:20 UTC 2016

On Friday, 26 February, 2016 08:13, Jason_Livingood at comcast.com said:

> FWIW, Comcast's list of blocked ports is at
> http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/list-of-blocked-
> ports/. The suspensions this week are in direct response to reported abuse
> from amplification attacks, which we obviously take very seriously.

God is that a horrid web page.  I cannot view it.  The wheels on the bus go round and round non-stop.

It has so much intertwined malicious javascript, cross-site scripting, and malicious trackers that the alarm klaxons go off when I attempt to access it.  I spent a couple of minutes attempting to access the page but still maintaining blocks to the malicious links.  Apparently, viewing the page requires that all security be turned off and that the viewer allows completely untrusted code from completely untrustworty sources to run unabated on the viewers computer.

I do not permit this.  For anyone.  Ever.

This pretty much ensures that I would never be one of your customers.  If you cannot operate a server which serves renderable non-malicious web pages properly, what hope is there that you can do anything else right?