Thank you, Comcast.

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Fri Feb 26 15:12:43 UTC 2016

FWIW, Comcast's list of blocked ports is at http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/list-of-blocked-ports/. The suspensions this week are in direct response to reported abuse from amplification attacks, which we obviously take very seriously.

We are in the process of considering adding some new ports to this block list right now, and one big suggestion is SSDP. If you have any others you wish to suggest please send them to me and the guy on the cc line (Nirmal Mody).

Thanks!
Jason