Softlayer / Blocking Cuba IP's ?

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:45:38 UTC 2016

Hello!

I have other question.

Why somebody exists in this list?

Nobody should be in this block list actually. If you ban some country
because this country is bad (so really? One countries are worse than
other, really? Who care in this evaluations? Some yet another "smart"
government?)

If you ask for block somebody you are becoming  the worst person on
the Whole Earth. This songs really like Internet Nazism.

Just imagine world where you should drop all packets from martians
because your government thinks they are stupid. Songs like Orwell
1984. Not so perfect way.

>From my point if view nobody should block North Korea, Cuba or
definitely Crimea because Internet is not is the politic game field.
It's way to communicate. Both bad and good people could use it and
nobody should care about "who can".

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov