Softlayer / Blocking Cuba IP's ?

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Sat Feb 20 02:49:22 UTC 2016

Thanks,

But this just exasperates their Stupidity and in-correct assumption that somehow allowing internet communications is equal to doing business with these countries.

They need to get better legal advisers, may be people who can think and actually understand what is the internet... so that they know the difference....

(in their own words) The United States prohibits most commercial transactions........ Tcp/IP connections are NOT COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS !!!

So what are we going to see from them next .. A Posted Policy at the Entrance to the DataCenter " Due to US Economic Sanctions.. We will not allow entry to people who speak Spanish (Cuba),Farsi (Iran), Korean, and Arabic (Sudan) but if you are Sudanese and speak Dinka, you will be allowed"

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom