PCH Peering Paper

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Fri Feb 12 15:55:59 UTC 2016

How does it look when you examine it by not the count of sessions or links
but by the volume of overall data? I wonder if it may change a little like
50% of the volume of traffic is covered by a handshake. (I made 50% up -
could be any percentage.)

Jason

PS - My email address has changed and I’m trying to send a 3rd time.
Apologies if they all suddenly post to the list as duplicates! :-)