Cable Operator List

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:28:41 UTC 2016

Richard,

Thanks for the information on these. Do you mind me asking what is a
ballpark for these devices? From what I have read/heard, the Huawei D-CMTS
was a 16x4 unit software upgradeable to 32x4 I thought. Is the one you have
software upgradeable to 32x4? Are these DOCSIS 3.1 capable.

Better yet, what does DOCSIS 3.1 or pre- DOCSIS 3.1 mean?